Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 7

On Sunday, my daughter Claire and I went to the Art Gallery of NSW to see the Archibald exhibition.

G'day all and welcome to the final blog for the term!
I don't know about you but I feel the term has gone very quickly! I had a lovely time reading your blogs last night and tried to leave a comment on your posts! Check out what I had to say!

I was very impressed with your slideshows! Well done! It's lovely looking at all the creative things you can do! I'm sure you could teach me a thing or two!

How many of you remembered to switch off the lights for an hour on Saturday night? I did! I was home alone and had a very romantic hour with the lights off and candles burning!!! The dog thought I was crazy!!!!

Today I'd like you to write a recount about our Harmony Day activity in your blogs! Most of you were there so you should be able to write about it! If you weren't in class on Wednesday then write what you did on the day!
When you've done that have a look at Susanne's blog and read the cute story she wrote as part of her homework a couple of weeks ago. She really did write interesting sentences! Leave a comment on her blog to tell her what you think of her story!

Thanks too to Cindy for posting the recipe for the delicious dumplings. They look as yummy in the photos as they did in reality! The recipe for the Irish brown bread is here too. Let me know if you try any of the recipes!

The holidays will start after your class on Thursday. You can enjoy two weeks of sleeping in and no homework....well, almost no homework!!! The Easter Show starts April 1. What is it? Have a look at the following link and check it out for yourself and then answer the questions in your blog.

Happy Easter and Happy Blogging! Please feel free to write in your blogs over the break! I'll try to!!