Monday, May 31, 2010

Greetings from Cork, Ireland

Photo of my brother and I with my nephew & niece (Kevin & Lisa) on their First Holy Communion Day..
G'day all and greetings form Ireland!
How are you getting on? I'm having a great time here with my family. I'll need to go on a diet though when I get back because all I seem to do is eat!!!
The weather has for the most part been surprisingly good! I have even worn a short sleeved T-shirt once or twice!!!
I'm sure you're all working hard on your presentations! You should have all your information by now! I'll be back on Monday so no excuses!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week without me!

Take care and keep blogging!

3 comments:

jabeen said...

hey marion,nice to see you...!looking forward to meet you on monday....have fun and enjoy your trip!

MOSSA. KAMRUNNAHAR KEYA said...

Hi,Marion,nice to see your post.How are you?I really miss you.We all are waiting for you.see you on Monday...

nazma islam said...

Hi,Marion good to see u...you are looking gorgeous...and two little angels...In this picture i can see that you having a great time...
In past week we all really miss you..and i look forward to see you on Monday...have a safe journey...