Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 2

G'day all

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. It was lovely to see the sun again wasn't it? I liked that I could hang out the washing and get it dry! That was a treat!! I also sat outside for a little while and read the paper!

It's good to have a couple of new students in the class - Jing and Shampa! I hope they enjoy blogging too!

This is called a Wordle. It contains 4 sentences. Can you unjumble them? When the text is LARGE then it means the word is used more than once. Some little words have been omitted so you have to add them in. For example, was, a, in, from, her, out, of, the, she, into. (You may need to use these words more than once) The first sentence starts with Jessica Mortimer.

Wordle: Untitled

When you've worked them out come and show them to me so I can check if you're correct!

When you've finished that, I'd like you to listen to this interview about the best place to live in one's home country. Now answer the question for your country and write your opinion in your blog!

Happy blogging!

No comments: