Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 8

G'day all

It's good to be back...I think!!!! I had a great time and enjoyed being with my family. The 'goodbyes' were difficult as usual!

I'm sure you're all finished your research on your short talk topic by now! if not you can finish it up today!

I'm sorry but I'm really, really tired after my long flight so am unable to think straight about today's blog lesson! I don't have anything too hard for you to do!!

To begin today you can complete this reading comprehension on 'which is the hardest language to learn'. Read the text and answer the questions! No cheating!!!

Now listen to this podcast prepared by one of last year's AMEP students and then answer the questions for yourself! Ask me for the ipod to record your opinion and I'll publish it for next week!

On Wednesday, as you know, the Student Association will hold its annual Health Expo. As it's all about healthy lifestyles, try this quiz and see how much you know about heathy eating!

Happy blogging! By the way, remember that there won't be a class next Monday as it's a long weekend! Do you know why?

Some photos from the 2009 Health Expo


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Health Expo 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow

No comments: