Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 9

G'day all

I can't believe we're up to the last computer class of the semester! I hope you've enjoyed it! Some of you have been fantastic contributors and added comments and posts regularly to your blogs. Some of you have a 'block' on comments so I haven't been able to say anything on your posts.

Well done to most of you on your presentations last week. I know you were very nervous but you still did a good job! Have a look at Olga's blog to see a slideshow of the day! Thanks Olga


The first activity for today is to send me an email. I'd like you to tell me what your plans for next semester are and also what you liked about this class. (Check the address on the board)

For the last activity today I'd like you to write a recount of the Health Expo. You can also add any photos you have from the day.

After that, open the following worksheet and print it off. Then listen to the podcasts about Floods and Hurricanes and complete the activities. Hand it to me when completed.

I'd like to thank you all for being a great class and to those of you who are leaving us, I'd like to wish you all the best for the future. Don't forget us and come and visit when you can or keep in touch via email or the blog!

Good luck and keep blogging!

No comments: