Monday, July 12, 2010

A music video clip!

This is a music video my daughter, Claire directed for a Sydney band called 'Songs' Have a look at the video clip and answer the questions. For those of you who've already watched the video, here are the questions! I posted it by mistake...it was still in draft!!!!

1. What colour is the singer's scarf?

2. How many cows walk past?

3. What colour is the car?

4. What does the singer take out of his pocket while in the car?

5. What season do you think it is and what makes you think that?

6. According to the singer, what's the girl giving him?

7. Who/what does the singer walk past in the town?

8. What's the girl doing?

9. Do you think the singer and the girl will ever be together? Why/why not?

10. Would you say this is a happy or sad song?

You can answer the questions in a post and leave me a comment saying you've done it so I can check your answers!

Happy blogging!

2 comments:

MOSSA. KAMRUNNAHAR KEYA said...

Hi Marion, how are you? Nice to see your post.I like the song but I didn't understand anything.Where is the Question?

nazma islam said...

Hi Marion,how is going? Its a pleasure to see your post. I really miss the class mates and ofcourse you. Anyways,i just saw the video but i didn't find any question either?...Can you please tell us what is the question is??
Thanks