Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 8

G'day all

Thanks for the great work you did last week in adding your tips to the list despite the fact you were unable to access the link from your computers! At last look we were up to 44! Can we think of some more? Do you think we can make 101?

Well done too on posting your Father's Day comment on my blog. It was lovely to read them. I've printed off the list and corrected your mistakes so you can perhaps go back in today and edit your comment.

You all worked so hard too with the Fairy Penguin listening that I've got a fun activity for you to begin today. Open this link and try the language game! It doesn't just test your grammar skills but your games skills too! I failed terribly the first time I tried! I couldn't get it! You can open the other games too and try them!

Did you enjoy the Car and Bike Expo last Wednesday? What did you see? What did you do? Did anyone win a prize in the raffle? Write a short recount in your blog and upload any photos if you have them. (I can't believe that I forgot to bring my camera so I hope you remembered yours!!)

How would you like to follow an English serial here every week? It's called The Road Less Travelled. Try out this podcast and print off the activities. Hope you enjoy the story!

One more thing! Try to remember your photos on a USB next week so we can do a photostory!

Happy blogging!

No comments: