Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 7

G'day all

I can't believe that this is the second last blog post for the semester! Where has the time gone? It's a good time probably to reflect on what you've learnt in these sessions and to make suggestions for the future! Can you put a comment on today's post and tell what you've liked/disliked and suggest how I can improve the blog for students in 2011? Thanks!

By now you should have all finished the power point practice so I'm looking forward to you sharing your efforts with me! Good luck with your oral prsentations on Wednesday!

First activity today is a little assessment to see if you can follow instructions!!! Follow the instructions on the computer task sheet. The image you have to find and copy is of a 'koala'.

Last Thursday there were Pathways talks for students (None of you went I suppose!!!) who are completing their 510 hours or who have passed level 4 and moving on to higher English or mainstream courses. What are your plans for 2011? Today, I'd like you to write about your plans in your blog.

Then, have a listen to this podcast and answer the questions. When you have completed the worksheet activities you can work on what you're wearing and we'll record it! Write your description on paper first so it won't be too hard for you.

If you finish all that you can listen to The Road Less Travelled.

Happy blogging!

3 comments:

Jessie zhang said...

I have been in your class for one year already. I've enjoyed my studying here and I appreciate having had very good time with you. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement. I have improved my English. Every section listening, writing, speaking and reading is very helpful and useful for me especially pronunciation. I need to improve my vocabulary in the future.

Even though I will miss you and all my classmates, I am looking forward to getting new challenge and to starting a new course nest year.

Please keep in touch by you and every classmate, I can be reached at my personal email address jessiez702@hotmail.com and mobile phone 0431 082 188.

Tatyana said...

Hello Marion and everyone!
I'd like to say thank you for this good time on doing blogging.
It was my first blog and I've found it very interesting to do. My favourite part was listening, especially RLT! I've learnt many new things, for example how to put photos and videos!
Tatyana

Kateryna said...

Hello Marion, I found this blog a very intresting for me.I think we did lots of intresting tasks, and I like everythink.For me it is a good practice and to learn more and more computer.