Saturday, November 27, 2010

Week 8


G'day all

As you know it's the last computer class for 2010. I'd like to thank you all for being very dedicated students this semester. You all worked very hard during the two hours in class and mostly completed all the tasks I set with very little need for direction from me! Well done!

I've put a little comment on each of your blogs so have a look! I wish you all the very best for next year in whatever you do.
On December the 25th, many Australians will celebrate the feast of Christmas. What does it mean? Why is it celebrated? Who is Santa Claus? What special foods are eaten? What are the traditions of this time? Do you celebrate the holiday where you come from? Do you have a similar holiday to this? As your final post you can do a Google search about this holiday and then write upan information report in your blog.

Finally, let's finish off by doing some listening. Listen to track 1 only. I couldn't isolate the track and spent HOURS trying to do so! Hope it all works now. Here is the link. Use the worksheets to answer the questions and complete the cloze!

I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year. All the best to you all for 2011!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow made with Smilebox

2 comments:

Patricia Oertlinger said...

nice!...I liked Santa on the beach!
Thanks and Happy Christmas!

Cherie said...

I enjoyed it! Specially liked the Santa with the BBQ and on the beach!!

Merry Christmas! xx